|Wisconsin State Assembly District 93|
|2011 - Present|
|January 3, 2013|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire, 1978|
|Place of birth||Eau Claire, WI|
Prior to his election, Petryk was the Community relations coordinator for United Cerebral Palsy of West Central Wisconsin. He co-founded "The Memories" - a musical entertainment group. He holds a BA in philosophy and music from the University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire. 
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Petryk has been appointed to these committees:
- Aging and Long-Term Care Committee, Vice Chair
- Jobs, the Economy and Small Business Committee
- Veterans and Military Affairs Committee
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 93 General Election (2010)|
|Warren Petryk (R)||11,080|
|Jeffrey Smith (D)||11,006|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 93 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Warren Petryk (R)||1,728||39.17%|
|Isaac Weix (R)||1,091||24.73%|
Petryk's campaign website summarizes his positions on the following topics:
- "Promoting a Pro-Business, Pro-Family Wisconsin"
- "Returning State Government to Conservative Fiscal Responsibility"
- "Controlling State Government Spending"
- "Reducing State Government waste, fraud and inefficiency"
- "Lowering State taxes"
- "Creating a more efficient, smaller, less obtrusive State Government"
- "Wise stewardship and management of our precious natural resources"
- "Protecting our Wisconsin children, elderly and people with disabilities"
- "Improving the lives of all residents of Western Wisconsin"
- "Supporting State legislation defending all of our U.S. Constitutional Rights" 
In 2010, when Petryk first won election to the State Assembly, he collected $40,466 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Tavern League of Wisconsin||$500|
|Fitzgerald for Assembly||$500|
|Wisconsin Republican Party||$500|
|Northwestern Mutual Life||$500|
|Republican Party-Eau Claire County||$500|
|Realtors Association of NW Wisconsin||$500|
|14 individual donors||$500 each|
Petryk is single, and is a member of the Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce, Eau Claire Rod and Rifle Club, the National Rifle Association, and Pheasants Forever.
- Warren Petryk on the Wisconsin State Assembly website
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Petryk on Facebook
- Petryk's profile on LinkedIn
- Twincities.com Pioneer Press, "Petryk takes on two-termer Smith in Wisconsin Assembly District 93" October 26, 2010
- Rivertowns.net, "93st Assembly District candidate responds to questions October 24, 2010
- Official GAB primary results
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "November 2010 General Election Recounts"
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Notice and Petition of Recount for 93rd Assembly District", November 9, 2010
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "November 2010 General Election Recounts" retrieved November 24, 2010
- Petryk campaign website
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Contribution Limits"
- Follow the Money.org, Warren Petryk candidate summary, Retrieved June 22, 2011
Jeffrey Smith, Wisconsin Representative
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 93
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |