|Wisconsin State Assembly District 93|
|2011 - Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire, 1978|
|Date of birth||01/24/1955|
|Place of birth||Eau Claire, WI|
Prior to his election, Petryk was the Community relations coordinator for United Cerebral Palsy of West Central Wisconsin. He co-founded "The Memories" - a musical entertainment group. He holds a BA in philosophy and music from the University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire. 
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Petryk served on these committees:
- Aging and Long-Term Care Committee, Vice Chair
- Jobs, the Economy and Small Business Committee
- Veterans and Military Affairs Committee
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Petryk won re-election in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 93. Petryk ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and defeated Jeff Smith in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 93, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Warren Petryk Incumbent||50.8%||15,612|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 93 General Election (2010)|
|Warren Petryk (R)||11,080|
|Jeffrey Smith (D)||11,006|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 93 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Warren Petryk (R)||1,728||39.17%|
|Isaac Weix (R)||1,091||24.73%|
Petryk's campaign website summarizes his positions on the following topics:
- "Promoting a Pro-Business, Pro-Family Wisconsin"
- "Returning State Government to Conservative Fiscal Responsibility"
- "Controlling State Government Spending"
- "Reducing State Government waste, fraud and inefficiency"
- "Lowering State taxes"
- "Creating a more efficient, smaller, less obtrusive State Government"
- "Wise stewardship and management of our precious natural resources"
- "Protecting our Wisconsin children, elderly and people with disabilities"
- "Improving the lives of all residents of Western Wisconsin"
- "Supporting State legislation defending all of our U.S. Constitutional Rights" 
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, when Petryk first won election to the State Assembly, he collected $40,466 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Tavern League of Wisconsin||$500|
|Fitzgerald for Assembly||$500|
|Wisconsin Republican Party||$500|
|Northwestern Mutual Life||$500|
|Republican Party-Eau Claire County||$500|
|Realtors Association of NW Wisconsin||$500|
|14 individual donors||$500 each|
Petryk is single, and is a member of the Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce, Eau Claire Rod and Rifle Club, the National Rifle Association, and Pheasants Forever.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Warren + Petryk + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Warren Petryk on the Wisconsin State Assembly website
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Petryk on Facebook
- Petryk's profile on LinkedIn
- Twincities.com Pioneer Press, "Petryk takes on two-termer Smith in Wisconsin Assembly District 93" October 26, 2010
- Rivertowns.net, "93st Assembly District candidate responds to questions October 24, 2010
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," retrieved June 12, 2012
- Official GAB primary results
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "November 2010 General Election Recounts"
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Notice and Petition of Recount for 93rd Assembly District", November 9, 2010
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "November 2010 General Election Recounts" retrieved November 24, 2010
- Petryk campaign website
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Contribution Limits"
- Follow the Money.org, Warren Petryk candidate summary, Retrieved June 22, 2011
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 93
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |