|Candidate for Wisconsin State Senate District 93
Petryk is the Community relations coordinator for United Cerebral Palsy of West Central Wisconsin. He is also co-founder of the Memories musical entertainment group.ref>Twincities.com Pioneer Press, "Petryk takes on two-termer Smith in Wisconsin Assembly District 93" October 26, 2010</ref>
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 93 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Warren Petryk (R)||1,728||39.17%|
|Isaac Weix (R)||1,091||24.73%|
Petryk's campaign website summarizes his positions on the following topics:
- "Promoting a Pro-Business, Pro-Family Wisconsin"
- "Returning State Government to Conservative Fiscal Responsibility"
- "Controlling State Government Spending"
- "Reducing State Government waste, fraud and inefficiency"
- "Lowering State taxes"
- "Creating a more efficient, smaller, less obtrusive State Government"
- "Wise stewardship and management of our precious natural resources"
- "Protecting our Wisconsin children, elderly and people with disabilities"
- "Improving the lives of all residents of Western Wisconsin"
- "Supporting State legislation defending all of our U.S. Constitutional Rights" 
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Petryk on Facebook
- Petryk's profile on LinkedIn
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |