Washington's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
August 5, 2014
Jaime Herrera Beutler
Washington has a top-two primary system, in which the top two vote-getters, regardless of party, go on to the general election.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Jaime Herrera Beutler (R), who was first elected in 2010.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
|U.S. House, Washington District 3 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jaime Herrera Beutler Incumbent||60.4%||177,446|
|Democratic||Jon T. Haugen||39.6%||116,438|
|Source: Washington Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House of Representatives General Election, Washington, Congressional District 3, 2010|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Washington, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Washington Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 24, 2012
- Federal Election Commission "Statement of Candidacy," accessed February 24, 2014
- Oregon Live, "Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler draws libertarian-minded challenger in southwest Washington: Northwest politics today", accessed November 5, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Statement of Candidacy," accessed February 24, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Washington"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"