Washington's 5th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
August 5, 2014
Cathy McMorris Rodgers
Washington has a top-two primary system, in which the top two vote-getters, regardless of party, go on to the general election.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R), who was first elected in 2004.
Washington's 5th Congressional District is located in the eastern portion of the state and includes Pend Orelle, Stevens, Ferry, Lincoln, Spokane, Whitman, Asotin, Garfield, Whitman, Columbia and Walla Walla counties.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
|U.S. House, Washington District 5 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Cathy McMorris Rodgers Incumbent||61.9%||191,066|
|Source: Washington Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House of Representatives General Election, Washington, Congressional District 5, 2010|
|Republican||Cathy McMorris Rodgers Incumbent||63.7%||177,235|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Washington, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Washington Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 24, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Statement of Candidacy," accessed February 24, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Statement of Candidacy," accessed February 3, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Washington"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"