Washington 1978 ballot measures
- The measure was an Initiative to the People.
- The measure was approved.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 350||Education||Prohibits assigning students to other than the nearest or next-nearest school|
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 1978 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |