Washington 1980 ballot measures
Revision as of 08:45, 22 August 2013 by RyanB
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the People.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred state statutes
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Four of the measures were approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 383||Nuclear||Bans the importation and storage of non-medical radioactive wastes generated outside the state||
|LRSS||Referendum Bill 38||Bonds||Authorizes $125 million in state general obligation bonds for water supply facilities||
|LRSS||Referendum Bill 39||Bonds||Authorizes $450 million in state general obligation bonds for public waste disposal facilities||
|SJR 132||Fed Con||Removes the legal barriers for the state to control unappropriated federal public lands||
|HJR 37||Judiciary||Creates a judicial qualifications committee and empowers the Supreme Court to discipline judges upon the commission's recommendation||
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 1980 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state