Washington 1980 ballot measures
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the People.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred state statutes
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Four of the measures were approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 383||Nuclear||Bans the importation and storage of non-medical radioactive wastes generated outside the state|
|LRSS||Referendum Bill 38||Bonds||Authorizes $125 million in state general obligation bonds for water supply facilities|
|LRSS||Referendum Bill 39||Bonds||Authorizes $450 million in state general obligation bonds for public waste disposal facilities|
|SJR 132||Fed Con||Removes the legal barriers for the state to control unappropriated federal public lands|
|HJR 37||Judiciary||Creates a judicial qualifications committee and empowers the Supreme Court to discipline judges upon the commission's recommendation|
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 1980 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |