Washington 1981 ballot measures
Revision as of 07:33, 22 August 2013 by RyanB
- Two of the measures were Initiatives to the People.
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Four of the measures were approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 394||Bonds||Establishes that the state must seek approval of voters before selling bonds to finance a major public energy project|
|ITP||Initiative 402||Taxes||Abolishes the state inheritance and gift taxes and substitutes, in their place, a tax on the transfer of net estates|
|SJR 107||Judiciary||Removes constitutional limitations on the numbers and power of Superior Court commissioners|
|SJR 133||Elections||Provides forty days to validate signatures on an ITL and prohibits legislatively ordered referenda in response to an ITL|
|HJR 7||Bonds||Authorizes the government to issue industrial development bonds, repaid by such developments|
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 1981 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state