Washington 1983 ballot measures
Revision as of 15:19, 20 August 2013 by RyanB
- All three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures one was approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|SJR 103||Redistricting||Establishes an independent redistricting commission||
|SJR 105||Property||Increases the maximum term for state harbor leases from thirty to fifty-five years||
|SJR 112||Energy||Expands energy conservation funds and credits to any individual, association or corporation||
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 1983 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state