Washington 1984 ballot measures
- All three of the measures were Initiatives to the People.
- Two of the measures was approved and one were defeated.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 456||Hunting||Declares that natural resources should be managed by the state alone and petitions Congress to decommercialize Steelhead Trout||
|ITP||Initiative 464||Taxes||Excludes the value of trade-ins of like kind property from the selling price sales tax||
|ITP||Initiative 471||Abortion||Bans the public funding of abortion||
Not on the ballot
|VR||Referendum 41||Taxes||Continues the timber harvest tax at 6.5%|
- 1984 ballot measures
- List of Washington ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |