For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Washington 1985 ballot measures
Revision as of 08:23, 20 August 2013 by Ryan Byrne
- All four of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures was approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|HJR 12||Gov't Finances||Permits public workers compensation funds to be invested in any manner authorized by law|
|HJR 22||Elections||Eliminates voter turnout requirements on voter approval of public school excess property tax levies|
|HJR 23||Development||Permits local governments to finance development projects through resulting increased tax revenues|
|HJR 42||Agriculture||Allows agricultural trade commissions to engage in promotional hosting to develop agricultural trade|
- 1985 ballot measures
- List of Washington ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state