Washington 1988 ballot measures
Revision as of 11:01, 16 August 2013 by RyanB
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the People
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the Legislature.
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All five of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|ITP||Initiative 518||Minimum Wage||Increases the state minimum wage from $2.30 to $4.25||
|ITL||Initiatives 97 and 97B||Environment||Imposes a new tax on hazardous substances for waste cleanup programs||
|HJR 4222||Taxes||Increases tax exemption on personal property to $3,000||
|HJR 4223||Energy||Continues residential energy conservation assistance||
|HJR 4231||Constitution||Removes references in the state constitution to "idiots, insane, dumb, and defective youth"||
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 1988 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- State of Washington ballot measure election results
- State of Washington 1988 Voters Pamphlet & Local Voters Pamphlet