Washington 1989 ballot measures
Revision as of 17:03, 15 November 2013 by Ryan Byrne
- One of the measures was an Initiative to the Legislature.
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three of the measures were approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|ITL||Initiative 102||Taxes||Provides $360 million for child and family services through a new tax|
|SJR 8200||Law Enforcement||Grants the victims of crimes certain rights|
|SJR 8202||Judiciary||Redefines the process and authority of the Judicial Conduct Commission|
|SJR 8210||Water||Permits local governments to finance private efforts to conserve water|
Did not make the ballot
The following measure was approved by the state legislature and therefore did not go before a vote of the people:
|ITL||Presidential Preference Primaries, I-99||Elections||Provides for presidential preference primary election to determine each candidate's percentage of delegates to national conventions|
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 1989 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- State of Washington 1989 ballot measure election results
- State of Washington 1989 Voters Pamphlet & Local Voters Pamphlet