Washington Notice of Term Limit Opposition Initiative, Initiative 670 (1996)
|Not on ballot|
|Secretaries of State|
Text on the Ballot
The question asked on the ballot was, "Shall the secretary of state be instructed to place a ballot notice concerning congressional and legislative candidates who have not supported Congressional term limits?"
Path to the ballot
- The ballot language was filed with the Washington Secretary of State on April 1, 1996 by Charles G. Moore of Redmond.
- 232,522 signatures were collected to qualify the measure for the ballot.
- State of Washington 1996 ballot measure election results
- 1996 Washington Ballot Measures Details
- List of all 1996 Initiatives to the People
- List of all Initiatives to the People in Washington, starting in 1914.
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|