Washington Investment of Permanent School Fund, SJR 22, Part 2 (1966)
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • XIII • XIV • XV • XVI • XVII • XVIII • XIX • XX • XXI • XXII • XXIII • XXIV • XXV • XXVI • XXVII • XXVIII • XXIX • XXX • XXXI • XXXII|
It was the 44th amendment approved to the Washington State Constitution subsequent to its adoption in 1889.
Before Article 44
Before Amendment 44 was enacted, Article XVI, Section 5 said:
- "INVESTMENT OF PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND -- None of the permanent school fund shall ever be loaned to private persons or corporations, but it may be invested in national, state, county or municipal bonds."
Once Amendment 44 was enacted in 1966, Article XVI, Section 5 said:
- "The permanent common school fund of this state may be invested as authorized by law."
- Washington 1966 ballot measures
- 1966 ballot measures
- List of Washington ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|