Washington Court of Appeals Establishment, SJR 6 (1968)
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • XIII • XIV • XV • XVI • XVII • XVIII • XIX • XX • XXI • XXII • XXIII • XXIV • XXV • XXVI • XXVII • XXVIII • XXIX • XXX • XXXI • XXXII|
Text of Section 30
(1) Authorization. In addition to the courts authorized in section 1 of this article, judicial power is vested in a court of appeals, which shall be established by statute.
(2) Jurisdiction. The jurisdiction of the court of appeals shall be as provided by statute or by rules authorized by statute.
(3) Review of Superior Court. Superior court actions may be reviewed by the court of appeals or by the supreme court as provided by statute or by rule authorized by statute.
(4) Judges. The number, manner of election, compensation, terms of office, removal and retirement of judges of the court of appeals shall be as provided by statute.
(5) Administration and Procedure. The administration and procedures of the court of appeals shall be as provided by rules issued by the supreme court.
(6) Conflicts. The provisions of this section shall supersede any conflicting provisions in prior sections of this article.
Judicial reform in 1968
- Alaska Compensation of Judicial Qualifications Commission, Amendment 2 (August 1968)
- Alaska Judicial Qualifications, Amendment 1 (August 1968)
- Arkansas Designation of Administrative Officers of Counties, Proposed Amendment 55 (1968)
- Colorado Governor and Lieutenant Governor Joint Candidates for Office, Measure 1 (1968)
- Idaho Retirement, Discipline and Removal of Justices and Judges, HJR 5 (1968)
- Michigan Judicial Tenure Commission Amendment, Proposal 1 (August 1968)
- Michigan Judicial Vacancies Amendment, Proposal 3 (August 1968)
- North Dakota Judicial Reform Referendum, Number 5 (1968)
- Ohio Judicial System Reorganization, Issue 3 (May 1968)
- Oklahoma State Question 441 (1968)
- Oregon Removal of Judges, Measure 2 (1968)
- Wisconsin Temporary Judicial Appointments Amendment, Question 2 (April 1968)
- Wisconsin Uniform Judicial Retirement Amendment, Question 1 (April 1968)
- Ballot measures in the State of Washington about judicial reform
- Washington 1968 ballot measures
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 1968 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|