Washington Gaming on Indian Lands, Initiative 671 (1996)
|Voting on Gambling|
|Not on ballot|
Text on the Ballot
The question on the ballot was, "Shall amended tribal/state agreements be authorized permitting limited electronic gaming on Indian lands for tribal government purposes, with joint regulation and specified use of revenues?"
Path to the ballot
- The ballot language was filed with the Washington Secretary of State on April 11, 1996 by Doreen M. Maloney of Mount Vernon.
- 290,996 signatures were collected to qualify the measure for the ballot.
- State of Washington 1996 ballot measure election results
- 1996 Washington Ballot Measures Details
- List of all 1996 Initiatives to the People
- List of all Initiatives to the People in Washington, starting in 1914.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|