For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Washington Governor Vacancy Limitation, Referendum 35 (1975)
Revision as of 15:24, 19 June 2012 by JWilliams
in Washington State
|Initiatives to the People|
|Initiatives to the Legislature|
|Statutes referred by Legislature|
|Political topics on the ballot|
|Laws • History • Constitution|
|Referred Bill 35|
Text of measure
The ballot question was, "Shall the Governor, in filling U.S. Senate vacancies, be limited to the same political party as the former incumbent?"
- Washington 1975 ballot measures
- 1975 ballot measures
- List of Washington ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- 1975 ballot measure election results
- List of Washington State Referred Bills
- 1975 Washington Voter Guide
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|