Washington Standard Time, Initiative 181 (1952)
|Not on ballot|
Initiative 181 prescribed the observance of Standard Time.
Path to the ballot
I-181 was filed on February 27, 1952.
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 1952 ballot measures
- Washington 1952 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Washington Daylight Savings Time Act, Initiative 193 (1954)
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|