Washington Taxation of Federal Property, HJR 9 (1946)
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • XIII • XIV • XV • XVI • XVII • XVIII • XIX • XX • XXI • XXII • XXIII • XXIV • XXV • XXVI • XXVII • XXVIII • XXIX • XXX • XXXI • XXXII|
It was the 19th amendment approved to the Washington State Constitution subsequent to its adoption in 1889.
Article VII had had a Section 3 up until 1930, when that original Section 3 was deleted by Amendment 14. Section 3 was then vacant until 1946, when Amendment 19 was enacted.
Text of Amendment 19
- The United States and its agencies and instrumentalities, and their property, may be taxed under any of the tax laws of this state, whenever and in such manner as such taxation may be authorized or permitted under the laws of the United States, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Constitution of this state.
- Washington 1946 ballot measures
- List of Washington ballot measures
- 1946 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|