Watkins Abbitt, Jr.
|Watkins Abbitt, Jr.|
|Virginia House of Delegates District 59|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Website||Delegate Watkins Abbitt|
He won re-election unopposed in the 2009 general election.
Abbitt is the owner of Abbitt Realty and the Conner Insurance Agency.
Delegate Abbitt speaking at a tree dedication ceremony
- General Laws
- ABC/Gaming Subcommittee
- General Government Subcommittee (Chair)
- Economic Development Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee
- Elementary and Secondary Education Subcommittee
- Public Safety Subcommittee
- Standards of Conduct Subcommittee
- HB 2168 Stormwater offsets; authorizes permit-issuing authorities to allow permit holders to comply.
- HB 2169 Towing and Recovery Operators, Board of; membership, powers & duties relating to suspension, etc.
- HB 2390 Alcoholic beverage control; designates as agents of ABC Board any licensed distiller who blends.
The top 5 donors to Abbitt's 2009 campaign:
|Ontario Hardwood Co Inc||$5,000|
|Virginia Automobile & Truck Dealers Assoc||$2,500|
|Virginia Wine Wholesalers Assoc||$2,240|
|Virginia Bankers Assoc||$2,164|
|Virginia Dental Assoc||$2,000|
- Delegate Watkins Abbitt official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Abbitt
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 2001, 1999
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |