Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate, District 26|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Birthday||July 7, 1967|
|Place of birth||Poughkeepsie, NY|
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Senate will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Incumbent Daniel Squadron is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Wave Chan is unopposed in the Republican primary. Manny Cavaco was removed from the ballot before the Working Families Party primary. Squadron is also running on the Working Families Party ticket.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Chan ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 65. Chan ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He was defeated by district 64 incumbent Sheldon Silver in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 65, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Sheldon Silver Incumbent||83.7%||25,128|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Wave + Chan + New + York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Senate
- New York State Senate District 26
- New York State Senate elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed August 8, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014