|Idaho House of Representatives District 30B|
|December 1, 2012-Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$122/day outside Boise, $49/day otherwise|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bonneville School Board|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Horman served on the following committees:
|Idaho Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Judiciary, Rules, and Administration|
|• Local Government|
Horman won election in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 30B. She defeated Stan Bell and Greg Crockett in the Republican primary on May 15, 2012 and defeated Robert D. Gorgoglione Sr. (C) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 30B, General Election, 2012|
|Constitution||Robert D. Gorgoglione Sr.||16.2%||2,806|
|Idaho House of Representatives District 30B Republican Primary, 2012|
|Stan J. Bell||28%||1,103|
Horman's website lists the following endorsements:
- Representative Mack Shirley
- Senator John Goedde
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Wendy + Horman + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary election results," May 15, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed April 12, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State Election Division, "May 15, 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed 6 July 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012
- Wendy Horman, "Endorsements," accessed October 20, 2012
Elaine Smith (D)
|Idaho House of Representatives District 30B
| Succeeded by|