Revision as of 07:31, 18 December 2010 by Gpallay
Oregon State House District 23
West's campaign website lists three main issues:
- Affordable Health Care: "Health care is of highest priority for Oregonians. Today many Oregonians, due to high costs, are living without health care. I look forward to working with the Oregon Health Board in 2009 to make health care more and more affordable and available."
- Education: "Funding good education has always been a huge issue, and as a result, many education funds are directed to schools. However, only a portion of these funds actually find their way into the classroom. I am committed to work to find a way to reduce education overhead and get the resources to the teachers."
- Creating Jobs: "The Legislature must work with the Labor Commission to ensure that, before privatizing or contracting out construction jobs, they will first work with unions and the construction industry to train workers."
404 Northeast Faulconer Street
Sheridan, OR 97378
- Official campaign website
- Oregon May 18 primary election results
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Oregon Live Voter's Guide Profile
- Imagine Election Profile