Difference between revisions of "West Virginia Department of Education"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 10:41, 21 January 2014
|West Virginia Department of Education|
|FY 2014 Budget:||$584.0 million|
|Website:||Department Home Page|
West Virginia school districts
List of school districts in West Virginia
Public education in West Virginia
School board elections portal
|“||The West Virginia Board of Education establishes policies and rules to assure implementation of West Virginia's Education goals and to ensure the general supervision, oversight and monitoring of a thorough and efficient educational system.||”|
The Department of Education has five divisions listed below with current divisional administrators:
- Division of Educator Quality & System Support: Michele Blatt
- Division of Student Support Services: Joe Panetta
- Division of Teaching and Learning: Robert Hull
- Division of Technical and Adult Education: Kathy D'Antoni
- Division of Technology: Sterling Beane, Jr.
The following chart outlines the organizational structure of the West Virginia Department of Education:
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "West + Virginia + Department + Education"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia
- West Virginia Superintendent of Schools
- West Virginia school districts
- School board elections portal
- TransparencyWV, "State of WV Spending by Agency," accessed January 21, 2014
- West Virginia Department of Education, "Board Goals," accessed January 21, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- West Virginia Department of Education, "Organizational Charts," accessed January 21, 2014