White Pine County, Nevada
Revision as of 10:31, 30 September 2013 by Abbeysmith
16 counties in Nevada. The 2000 census recorded its population to be 9,181; a 2006 estimate placed its population at 9,542. Its county seat is Ely. It is the home of Great Basin National Park. The name derives from White Pine, an old name for the Limber Pine, a common tree in the county's mountains.
- The website has phone numbers for the county offices. 
- The website does not have information on budgets, meetings, elected officials, administrative officials, building permits, zoning, or taxes.
- No information on how to file for public records.
- No county audits, credit card receipts, or checkbook register information available online.
- Does not disclose whether it belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- White Pine County Website
- White Pine Chamber of Commerce
- White Pine County on E-Reference
- Public Records Directory - White Pine County
- White Pine County on Epodunk