Revision as of 00:50, 2 October 2013 by Tking
Oregon State House District 59
|Profession||Water Resources Geologist/ Small Business Owner|
Boettner's "Oregon Votes" profile lists three main issues:
- Education and economic growth: "Families come first. Boettner knows that strong schools and communities are essential for Oregon’s growth, economy, and quality of life. This year, Will worked to get more than $450,000 awarded to central Oregon community schools… and he’s not even in the legislature yet! Investing in education will guarantee a stronger Oregon."
- Control Spending: "Unfortunately, Oregon’s budget process is out of control. Running multi-million dollar programs taught Boettner the importance of budgets based on real facts. We need a budget based on critical needs."
- Represent Voters and Not Special Interests: "We now have state representatives who have forgotten that the needs of the citizens come first. “Our incumbent politicians cannot begin to solve Oregon’s budget problems because they are too closely tied to so many different special interests. When you accept an endorsement from a group, you must support their goals or you lied to them."
- Official campaign website
- Oregon Votes, State Voter Guide Profile
- Oregon May 18 primary election results
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Oregon Live Voter's Guide Profile
- Imagine Election Profile