Difference between revisions of "William Barclay"
m (Text replace - 'Category:Republican, state house, no Democratic general election opposition, 2010' to 'Category:2010 unopposed')
m (Text replace - 'Category:House of Representatives, candidate' to 'Category:House of Representatives candidate, 2010')
|Line 70:||Line 70:|
[[Category:House of Representatives
[[Category:House of Representatives candidate]]
Revision as of 08:32, 18 December 2010
|New York State Assembly District 124|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Barclay's professional experiences include being an attorney and partner with Hiscock and Barclay; a businessman; and a clerk for Judge Roger Minor, United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, Albany.
Barclay earned a BA from Saint Lawrence University and a JD from Syracuse University College of Law. He and his wife, Margaret, have two children; Harry and George.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Barclay ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. He was unopposed in the general election on November 2.
On November 4, 2008 Barclay won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 124, defeating opponent Jerome Burns (D).
Barclay raised $153,049 for his campaign while Burns raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 124 2008|
|William Barclay (R)||34,594|
|Jerome Burns (D)||17,198|
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Ethics and Guidance Committee, New York Assembly
- Insurance Committee, New York Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. William Barclay
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|New York Assembly - District 124
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||