|New York State Assembly District 124|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Barclay's professional experiences include being an attorney and partner with Hiscock and Barclay; a businessman; and a clerk for Judge Roger Minor, United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, Albany.
Barclay earned a BA from Saint Lawrence University and a JD from Syracuse University College of Law. He and his wife, Margaret, have two children; Harry and George.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Barclay ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. He is unopposed in the general election on November 2.
On November 4, 2008 Barclay won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 124, defeating opponent Jerome Burns (D).
Barclay raised $153,049 for his campaign while Burns raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 124 2008|
|William Barclay (R)||34,594|
|Jerome Burns (D)||17,198|
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Ethics and Guidance Committee, New York Assembly
- Insurance Committee, New York Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. William Barclay
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|New York Assembly - District 124
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |