|New York State Assembly District 124|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Barclay's professional experiences include being an attorney and partner with Hiscock and Barclay; a businessman; and a clerk for Judge Roger Minor, United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit, Albany.
Barclay earned a BA from Saint Lawrence University and a JD from Syracuse University College of Law. He and his wife, Margaret, have two children; Harry and George.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Barclay ran unopposed in the September 14 Republican primary. He was unopposed in the general election on November 2.
|New York State Assembly, District 124 2010|
|William Barclay (R)||31,301|
On November 4, 2008 Barclay won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 124, defeating opponent Jerome Burns (D).
Barclay raised $153,049 for his campaign while Burns raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 124 2008|
|William Barclay (R)||34,594|
|Jerome Burns (D)||17,198|
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Ethics and Guidance Committee, New York Assembly
- Insurance Committee, New York Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. William Barclay
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|New York Assembly - District 124
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |