|Ohio House Of Representatives District 69|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Batchelder's professional experience includes judge of the Ninth District Court of Appeals; presiding judge; private first class in the United States Army; judge of Common Pleas Court in Medina County; and AA, lieutenant governor for Ohio State House of Representatives Williams and Batchelder Law Firm.
Batchelder earned a BA from Ohio Wesleyan University and a JD from The Ohio State University College of Law. He and his wife, Alice, have two children.
- Legislative Ethics Committee, Ohio House
- Legislative Service Commission Committee, Ohio house
- Rules and Reference Committee, Ohio House
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 69|
|William Batchelder (R)||38,684|
|Jack Schira (D)||22,505|
In 2008, Batchelder collected $574,995 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|BRENNAN, ANN AMER||$20,000|
|RAGAN, GINNI D||$20,000|
|ALEXANDER JR, ANTHONY J||$20,000|
|EVANS, MATTHEW T||$10,000|
|SUMMIT COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY||$10,000|
|LINDNER, CARL H||$10,000|
|BRENNAN, DAVID L||$10,000|
|MCCONNELL, JOHN H||$10,000|
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Batchelder
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 1998, 1996
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Batchelder
- 2010 Candidate List
- Ohio House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- 2008 contributions
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 69
| Succeeded by|
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |