Difference between revisions of "William Boyland"
(add donor box)
(2010 election update)
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
Revision as of 11:47, 7 October 2010
|New York State Assembly District 55|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Boyland's professional experiences include intern for United States Congressmen Major Owens; intern for United States Congressman "Ed" Towns; and staff for Commonwealth of Virginia, Governor Douglass Wilder.
Boyland attended Virginia State University.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Boyland ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. He faces Robert Marshall (R) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, he is running on the Working Familes ticket.
On November 4, 2008 Boyland won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 55, defeating opponent Jonathan Anderson (R).
Boyland raised $0 for his campaign while Anderson raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 55 2008|
|William Boyland (D)||27,326|
|Jonathan Anderson (R)||516|
In 2008, a year in which Boyland was up for re-election, he collected $0 in donations.
- Subcommittee on Outreach and Oversight of Senior Citizen Programs
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York Assembly
- Local Governments Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. William Boyland
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 55
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |