|New York State Assembly District 55|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Boyland's professional experiences include intern for United States Congressmen Major Owens; intern for United States Congressman "Ed" Towns; and staff for Commonwealth of Virginia, Governor Douglass Wilder.
Boyland attended Virginia State University.
On November 4, 2008 Boyland won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 55, defeating opponent Jonathan Anderson (R).
Boyland raised $0 for his campaign while Anderson raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 55 2008|
|William Boyland (D)||27,326|
|Jonathan Anderson (R)||516|
In 2008, a year in which Boyland was up for re-election, he collected $0 in donations.
- Subcommittee on Outreach and Oversight of Senior Citizen Programs
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York Assembly
- Local Governments Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. William Boyland
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 55
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||