For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New York State Assembly District 55|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Boyland's professional experiences include intern for United States Congressmen Major Owens; intern for United States Congressman "Ed" Towns; and staff for Commonwealth of Virginia, Governor Douglass Wilder.
Boyland attended Virginia State University.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Boyland ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. He faced Robert Marshall (R) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, he ran on the Working Familes ticket.
On November 4, 2008 Boyland won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 55, defeating opponent Jonathan Anderson (R).
Boyland raised $0 for his campaign while Anderson raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 55 2008|
|William Boyland (D)||27,326|
|Jonathan Anderson (R)||516|
In 2008, a year in which Boyland was up for re-election, he collected $0 in donations.
- Subcommittee on Outreach and Oversight of Senior Citizen Programs
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York Assembly
- Local Governments Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. William Boyland
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 55
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |