|Maine House of Representatives District 58|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Browne is a farmer and a retired chemistry teacher.
Prior to leaving the house, Browne served on the following committee:
- Transportation (Ranking Minority Member)
Browne was ineligible to run under Maine's term limits.
William Browne raised $4,667 for his campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 58|
|William Browne (R)||2,850|
|Patricia Karush (D)||1,742|
In 2008 William Browne collected $4,667 in donations. 
His largest contributor in 2008 was:
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. William Browne
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Maine House of Representatives District 58
| Succeeded by|
Karen Foster (R)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |