|Illinois State Senate District 1|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 12, 2013
Delgado graduated with his Bachelor's degree from Northeastern University.
Before becoming a Senator, Delgado was a representative in the Illinois House of Representatives from 1999 to 2006.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Delgado has been appointed to these committees:
- Appropriations Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Committee of the Whole, Illinois Senate
- Executive Appointments Committee, Illinois State Senate, Vice Chair
- Government Reform
- Human Services Committee, Illinois State Senate, Vice Chair
- Public Health Committee, Illinois State Senate, Chair
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Delgado served on these committees:
- Appropriations I
- Committee of the Whole
- Executive Appointments
- Government Reform
- Human Services
- Public Health
Munoz also holds sub-committee assignments for:
- Subcommittee on Amendments.
|Illinois State Senate, District 2 (2008)|
|William Delgado (D)||42,002|
In 2008, Delgado collected $277,465 in donations.
Listed below are those that contributed most to his campaign.
|Illinois Senate Democratic Fund||$40,000|
|Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois||$11,000|
|Illinois Education Association||$10,000|
|Illinois Trial Lawyers Association||$7,000|
|Citizen to Reflect Joseph Berrios||$7,000|
|Sacred Heart Hospital||$6,000|
|Illinois State Medical Society||$6,000|
|Maldonado for Congress||$5,000|
|26th Ward Democratic Organization||$5,000|
|City Investors LLC||$4,500|
|Illinois Credit Union League||$4,300|
|Citizens for John Cullerton||$4,000|
|Gabriel Lopez & Associates||$4,000|
|Illinois Society of Professional Engineers||$4,000|
|Illinois Association of Nurse Anesthetists||$3,500|
|Chicago Principals & Administrators Association||$3,500|
Delgado represents Illinois Senate District 2. Senate District 2 includes the West Side of Chicago.
William is married to Iris Delgado. They have two children and reside in Chicago.
- Biography from the Illinois General Assembly
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
|Illinois Senate District 2
| Succeeded by|