|Oregon House of Representatives District 56|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Commissioner, Klamath County, Oregon|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
|Years of service||1958-1962|
|Birthday||May 10, 1940|
|Place of birth||Rochester, NY|
Garrard attended Carnegie Business School and has experience as a Station Manager, Sales Manager and Radio Announcer.
Garrard and his wife, Sharon, have four children.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Garrard served on these committees:
- Education Subcommittee, Vice Chair
- General Government Subcommittee, Co-Chair
- Ways and Means Committee, Oregon State Legislature, Vice Chair
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Garrard served on these committees:
- Emergency Board Committee, Oregon State Legislature
- Rules Committee, Oregon House of Representatives
- Ways and Means Committee, Oregon State Legislature
Garrard did not run for re-election in 2012.
Garrard won re-election to the 4th District Seat in 2010. He defeated Karl Scronce in the primary election, receiving 5,109 votes while Scronce received 2,848. Garrard was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 2, 2010.
|Oregon State House, District 56|
|William Garrard (R)||15,402|
On November 4, 2008, Garrard won re-election to Oregon State House District 56. He ran unopposed.
|Oregon State House District 56|
|William Garrard (R)||18,653|
Garrard collected $44,125 in campaign donations in 2010. The largest donors to the campaign are listed below.
|Oregon House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to William Garrard's campaign in 2010|
|Oregon Beer & Wine Distributors Association||$2,000|
|Oregon Education Association||$1,500|
|Associated Oregon Loggers||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$44,125|
In 2008 Garrard collected $53,707 in donations.
These were the largest contributions in 2008.
|OREGON ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS||$2,000|
- Oregon House of Representative - Rep. William Garrard
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|Oregon House of Representatives - District 56
| Succeeded by|
Gail Whitsett (R)