For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New York State Assembly District 111|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Professional Auctioneer, Magee's Auction Service|
Magee is a professional auctioneer with Magee's Auction Service. His other professional experiences include manager of agriculture and livestock/equestrian events and the manager/coordinator of special projects for the New York State Fair.
Magee earned a BA in agricultural economics from Cornell University. He is married to Jeanette.
- Subcommittee on Volunteer Emergency Services
- Agriculture Committee, New York Assembly
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Local Governments Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. William Magee
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 111
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |