|New York State Assembly District 111|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Professional Auctioneer, Magee's Auction Service|
Magee is a professional auctioneer with Magee's Auction Service. His other professional experiences include manager of agriculture and livestock/equestrian events and the manager/coordinator of special projects for the New York State Fair.
Magee earned a BA in agricultural economics from Cornell University. He is married to Jeanette.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
On November 4, 2008 Magee won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 111. He ran unopposed.
Magee raised $88,400 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 111 2008|
|William Magee (D)||29,304|
- Subcommittee on Volunteer Emergency Services
- Agriculture Committee, New York Assembly
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Local Governments Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. William Magee
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 111
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |