|New York State Assembly District 120|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 1, 2013
Magnarelli is a member of Scolaro, Shulman, Cohen, Fetter, and Burnstein Professional Corporation. His other professional experiences are as an associate with Richard S. Scolaro, Esquire; captain in the United States Army Reserves; and an associate of Axenfeld, Webb, Marshall, Bersani and Scolaro.
Magnarelli earned a BA in history from Syracuse University and a JD from Syracuse University Law School. He and his wife, Karen, have three children; Lisa, Bill, and Ann.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Magnarelli ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. He defeated Rick Guy (R) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, he ran on the Working Familes ticket.
|New York State Assembly, District 120 2010|
|William Magnarelli (D)||18,915|
|Rick Guy (R)||11,096|
On November 4, 2008 Magnarelli won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 120, defeating opponent Kristen Rounds (R).
Magnarelli raised $142,701 for his campaign while Rounds raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 120 2008|
|William Magnarelli (D)||33,668|
|Kristen Rounds (R)||10,549|
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Ethics and Guidance Committee, New York Assembly
- Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Oversight, Analysis and Investigation Committee, New York Assembly
- Veterans' Affairs Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. William Magnarelli
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 120
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |