Difference between revisions of "William Nutter"
|Line 78:||Line 78:|
Revision as of 15:20, 2 July 2014
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 106|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. William Nutter ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Josh Harms ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Thomas M. Bennett (R) then defeated Nutter in the general election. Bennett replaced Harms after Harms announced he was no longer running for re-election on June 30.
|Illinois House of Representatives District 106, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Thomas M. Bennett||80.2%||26,349|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "William + Nutter + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- The Daily Journal, "Harms announces he's leaving legislature after 18 months," June 30, 2014
- The Chicago Tribune, "Results List (Unofficial)," accessed November 5, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |