|New York State Assembly District 150|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Parment's professional experiences include civil technician; deputy director of planning and development, director of public works, and planner for the Chautauqua County; and the facilities planner for State University.
Parment graduated from Jamestown Community College; earned an AAS from State University Agricultural and Technical College in Farmingdale, Long Island; a BS from the State University New York, New Paltz; and did graduate work at State University New York, Fredonia. He and his wife, Lynn, have two children; Chad and Todd.
Parment did not run for re-election in 2010.
On November 4, 2008 Parment won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 150. He ran unopposed.
Parment raised $20,331 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 150 2008|
|William Parment (D)||30,086|
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Mental Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Veterans' Affairs Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. William Parment
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 152
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |