For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New York State Assembly District 29|
|1995 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||20|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Associate's||Queensborough Community College, 1970|
|Bachelor's||City University of New York, 1975|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Scarborough has been appointed to the following committees:
- Banks Committee, New York State Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York State Assembly
- Small Business Committee, New York State Assembly, Chair
- Ways and Means Committee, New York State Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Scarborough served on the following committees:
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Children and Families Committee, New York Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Correction Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Scarborough ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. He was also unopposed in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, he ran on the Working Familes ticket.
|New York State Assembly, District 29 2010|
|William Scarborough (D)||20,898|
On November 4, 2008 Scarborough won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 29. He ran unopposed.
Scarborough raised $64,779 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 29 2008|
|William Scarborough (D)||29,947|
In 2010, Scarborough received $39,335 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New York State Assembly 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to William Scarborough's campaign in 2010|
|Richards, Robert M||$2,800|
|New York State Trial Lawyers||$2,000|
|Amalgamated Transit Union New York||$1,600|
|American Federation Of State County & Municipal Employees||$1,500|
|New York State Nurses Association||$1,355|
|Total Raised in 2010||$39,335|
In 2008, a year in which Scarborough was up for re-election, he collected $64,779 in donations.
The major contributors were:
|Joan Flowers ESQ||$3,000|
|AFSCME District Council 37||$2,675|
|New York City Board of Education Employees Local 372||$2,050|
|New York State Correctional Officers||$1,800|
- New York Assembly - Rep. William Scarborough
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 29
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |