|New York State Assembly District 29|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Scarborough ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. He is unopposed in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, he is running on the Working Familes ticket.
On November 4, 2008 Scarborough won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 29. He ran unopposed.
Scarborough raised $64,779 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 29 2008|
|William Scarborough (D)||29,947|
In 2008, a year in which Scarborough was up for re-election, he collected $64,779 in donations.
The major contributors were:
|Joan Flowers ESQ||$3,000|
|AFSCME District Council 37||$2,675|
|New York City Board of Education Employees Local 372||$2,050|
|New York State Correctional Officers||$1,800|
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Children and Families Committee, New York Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Correction Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. William Scarborough
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 29
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |