|New York State Assembly District 29|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Scarborough ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. He was unopposed in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, he ran on the Working Familes ticket.
On November 4, 2008 Scarborough won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 29. He ran unopposed.
Scarborough raised $64,779 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 29 2008|
|William Scarborough (D)||29,947|
In 2008, a year in which Scarborough was up for re-election, he collected $64,779 in donations.
The major contributors were:
|Joan Flowers ESQ||$3,000|
|AFSCME District Council 37||$2,675|
|New York City Board of Education Employees Local 372||$2,050|
|New York State Correctional Officers||$1,800|
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Children and Families Committee, New York Assembly
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Correction Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. William Scarborough
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 29
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |