Winnebago County, Wisconsin
- Main article: Evaluation of Wisconsin county websites
- Budget information is available online. 
- Meeting information is posted. 
- The county directory is online. 
- Audit information is online. 
- Zoning information is posted online, but permits are not. 
- There is an online tax payment option, but no further tax information. 
- Some information on obtaining public records is available. 
- There is no information on contracts or lobbying.
Winnebago County scored poorly on a public records audit performed by the Wisconsin Freedom of Information Council in late 2008. "Of 20 records requests made in Calumet, Outagamie, Waupaca and Winnebago counties, ten were denied or encountered resistance. Statewide, three in ten requests were denied or not properly fulfilled." 
See the full 2008 Public Records Audit Results here.