Wisconsin's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
August 12, 2014
Wisconsin has an open primary system, in which registered voters do not have to be members of a party to vote in that party's primary.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Ron Kind (D), who was first elected in 1996.
Wisconsin's 3rd Congressional District encompasses Lafayette, Grant, Crawford, Iowa, Sauk, Richland, Vernon, Juneau, Jackson, Monroe, La Crosse, Trempealeau, Clark, Eau Claire, Buffalo, Pepin, Pierce, St. Croix and Dunn counties.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- Ron Kind - Incumbent
- Chris Anderson: Former aide to Sen. Ron Johnson
- Ken Van Doren
- Tony Kurtz
- Karen Mueller
|U.S. House, Wisconsin District 3 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Ron Kind Incumbent||64.1%||217,712|
|Source: Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Wisconsin, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Wisconsin Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 24, 2012
- Stevens Point Journal, "Two Republicans line up to face Rep. Ron Kind," accessed March 20, 2014
- Reedsburg Times Press, "Anderson runs for 3rd District," accessed March 24, 2014
- WXOW.com "Ken Van Doren announces bid for Third Congressional District seat", accessed January 13, 2014
- WEAU TV, "Two Republicans announce candidacy for Congress," accessed April 9, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Wisconsin"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"