Wisconsin's 6th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
August 12, 2014
Wisconsin has an open primary system, in which registered voters do not have to be members of a party to vote in that party's primary.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Tom Petri (R), who was first elected in 1978.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
- Glenn Grothman: State Senator
- Duey Stroebel: State Representative
- Joseph Leibham: State Senator
- Joe Dean: Mayor of Port Washington, Wi.
- John Hiller: Scott Walker aide
- Justin Nickels: Mayor of Manitowoc, Wi.
- Mark Harris (Wisconsin): Winnebago County Executive
|U.S. House, Wisconsin District 6 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Tom Petri Incumbent||62.1%||223,460|
|Source: Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House of Representatives General Election, Wisconsin, Congressional District 6, 2010|
|Republican||Thomas E. Petri Incumbent||70.7%||183,271|
|Democratic||Joseph C. Kallas||29.3%||75,926|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Wisconsin, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Wisconsin Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 24, 2012
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, "State Sen. Glenn Grothman plans to challenge U.S. Rep. Tom Petri," accessed April 3, 2014
- Wisconsin State Journal, "State Rep. Duey Stroebel to make run for Petri seat in Congress," accessed April 12, 2014
- Wisconsin Election Watch, "Scott Fitzgerald Will Not Run for 6th Congressional District Seat," accessed April 16, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Wisconsin"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"