Wisconsin's 8th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
August 12, 2014
Heading into the election the incumbent is Reid Ribble (R), who was first elected in 2010.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
|U.S. House, Wisconsin District 8 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Reid Ribble Incumbent||55.9%||198,874|
|Source: Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House of Representatives General Election, Wisconsin, Congressional District 8, 2010|
|Republican||Reid J. Ribble||54.8%||143,998|
|Democratic||Steve Kagen Incumbent||45.2%||118,646|
- United States House of Representatives elections in Wisconsin, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Wisconsin Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 24, 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates Registered by Office," accessed June 3, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Wisconsin"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"