Wisconsin 1882 ballot measures
Revision as of 23:03, 11 April 2012 by JWilliams
- Both questions were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Both questions were approved.
- Question two sought to modify multiple articles in the state constitution.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Suffrage||Requires 30 days of residency for local voter registration|
|Question 2||Local Gov't||Provides for county officer vacancy appointments, full term elections of the Clerk of Court, a political year definition, and biennial elections|
- 1882 ballot measures
- List of Wisconsin ballot measures
- Wisconsin Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state